I have been in website rating services; you see those websites that tell or dictate you, which is a scam or which is legit. You know it didn’t work out, and here are ten legit reasons why it will not work for you and me.
- Mess up with the admin/owner; you mess up your website rating. Of course, they are in this for the money and not helping people. They are not on it for “We Help Each Other To Make Money,” but they are here to share in your income.
- Most of those who ran the website rating services do not speak English, so expect poor communication all the way.
- It can be manipulated. If the website is owned by paid advertisers, then if the website is scam, you can’t tag or call it as a scam because they are paid, or the admin/owner of website rating services will fight for them on their behalf.
- The idea of website rating websites on your behalf is very childish. People with no intelligence and wisdom will just fall for its victim, and they will obey blindly what these website rating services say.
- Paid advertisers, paid rankings, and paid classification will stop you on day 1. Remember money for this website rating services owners is god for them; money makes their world go round. So people can buy not to become scam/spam.
- Website Ranking services are a source of spam/scam. To be frank and a reality check, please all of these website ranking services be it in the form of a blog, forum, or a customized website ranking script is just sending out spam by the hour or even by the minute every time someone edits or updates the rank of a website. It’s just a waste of time.
- They are just annoyances and nuisance since you only need one website to confirm payment to, and all they have left to do is send you a gazillion of websites you don’t need to check or join in.
- These website ranking services are done by kiddies nowadays, dictating over the desires and likes of the people. Check their domain whois mostly they are hiding under a whois privacy protection services and also via cloud flare who invites people to be protected because they are just ready for an online attack. Most of the website ranking services are anonymous. They are not transparent in what tools or how do they rank the website based on money paid or what?
- Power and control hungry. These website ranking services are power and control hungry. They want to influence your buying patterns. They want to influence and control even what website you join or not.
- Incentivized Ranking, Voting, and Commenting. Administrators who own these website ranking services are paying, incentivizing, and bribing people to rank, vote, and even comment with positive comments. What we need is a reality check, and the website if it’s a scam or legit. Remember if you say negative comments about a website, you will be banned, group up, and see if this is manipulated or not, very manipulated according to my experience.
To make it safer, you do your own research is still the best remove all website ranking services insight and see the payment proofs, ask the admin or owner themselves, and not another website to say to you what’s legit or scam. Use the brain. If the administrator or owner of the said website never replied, then chances are they are not interested in helping out after all. Ask the members themselves and get a hold of them privately not displayed publicly because they will ask payment or incentive.
William Nabaza is CEO of Weblord, Inc. and specializes in domain,SSL, webhosting, affiliate program, making money online, internet promotion and internet marketing reach him at http://www.Nabaza.com