Do you want to blog for the rest of your life? I think this is much easier rather than creating endless youtube videos. If you can answer yes to that question, then allow me now to show you easy steps on how to increase your blog readership.
- Write original blog articles not copy/paste articles. Make sure to run grammarly which offers plagiarism checker for a paid version and also copy leaks and copyscape.
- Write controversial articles or blogs. Don’t be afraid mentioning huge brand names but make sure you have experiences in what you way towards them for a real experience of you readership.
- Offer link exchange with other blog of same category. Link exchanges are free for sure if you write awesome articles and blogs, you get offered from time to time to do link exchanges with them.
- Write for guest blog articles. Some blogs offer free guest writing articles or guest bloggers, make sure you search this on google and take advantage of it. Always mention your name or name of your blog when you write, you have priveleges either in the title or on the footer info, if they offer both, then make use of both.
- Write for huge companies out there, make sure it’s a valid review not an incentivized review. It’s good that you have proper experience with them or you own one so the review will be based on user’s experience which huge brands will appreciate and even without your knowledge they will usually link back to your blog.
- Offer free content to other websites by writing specific or customized articles for their website even for free but you have to link to your blog.
- Offer free featured content like for example free ebook or 1 year magazine subscription from time to time.
For that matter, I can offer you free 1-year magazine subscriptions or ebooks from time to time just link to it and feature it on your next blog post.
I have started with blogging with Blogspot way back 1995 being Blogspot as my very first blog. I remember using it’s subdomain promoting it as my own as I learn how to blog and still until today I’m learning how.
Then comes the time that I need to change themes and I found out by experience that wordpress has lots of free themes and it’s easier to snatch one and make it your own customized one leaving no trace for the first template/theme creator if you know what I mean.
Now let’s compare them and I’ll mention WordPress first since it’s my favorite and then Blogspot/Blogger.
- Both can use your own existing domain name or subdomain. For wordpress, simply host it on your own server or pay them to set it up for you remotely hosted. Blogspot can make use of your CNAME and A for domain names and just the A service of your DNS (Domain Name System) for subdomain.
This is very important for branding your own business online. You have to promote your own domain name and not another’s.
- WordPress offers lots of free themes in exchange of a backlink. Blogspot offers just a few and you go for the paid ones.
- WordPress offers free hosting using their .org extension while you can use Blogspot or use the A services for your subdomain.
- WordPress offers lots of free and paid plugins. Blogspot offers widgets since Blogspot is already alright with SEO since it’s owned by Google and Google loves it’s own. Blogspot also offers tough security so it’s never a problem with Blogspot.
- WordPress can easily be moved from one hosting to another and it also imports or exports it’s blog contents. Blogspot offers a little challenge when you do this, to come up with a solution always backup your blogs in a form of posts/articles.
- Both offers excellent SEO (search engine optimized) ability of your blogs. WordPress can make use of seo plugins, while Blogspot is already built-in since it will be prioritized by Google since Google owns it for those who don’t know it.
- WordPress offers flexible removal of it’s programmer’s copyrights below or on the left side. Blogspot changes it’s policies about this but for now you can’t remove it but only add to it.
- WordPress offers not too strong security for blogs but with the little help from Wordfence you can get along. Blogspot has very tough security like it’s mother company Google.
It’s time to be hosted with WordPress try this for size
I’ve written my ebook entitled : “How To Setup Your Existing Domain Name On Blogspot?” for dirt-cheap price. Check it out at
I don’t like my gadgets to be the oldest one or not updated, so goes with my software both online and offline, I want them to be the latest.
Can you imagine that? Working with your blogs and suddenly you see a message in your task tray bar or what you might call it, stating that your wordpress is not the latest version installed on your shared web hosting? Can you really handle that?
Well in my wordpress blog hosting for newbies and pro, you will not encounter that message. You won’t be able to relate with that message that I just posted on top. Because in my wordpress blog hosting for newbies and pro , we take care of upgrading your wordpress to the latest and it’s just one-click install so that you can blog in no time at all.
In my wordpress blog hosting for newbies and pro , you take care of one thing and that is to blog, and I can even set you up with a secret email address that you only know that when you send something to it, say a text, a whole 3,500 word or worth of blog text with no images, your sent text will be automatically publish in your own wordpress blog.
Nowadays, it’s very rare and seldom a man or a woman owns a blog, it’s the trend nowadays. It’s your own virtual place on the internet, don’t be left behind. You owe it to your own self to get your own wordpress blog .
Now all you got to do is think of a name that will explain yourself, a one-word name and turn it into a wordpress blog, turn it into a dream.
Now start hosting your own dream in your own wordpress blog . I’ll take care of the rest.
Now for your just to experience a life of blog for a full year, I’m giving away 90% OFF or 90% discount for you to host your own wordpress blog using your own .com domain, go for it.