What can avoid the innevitable? Almost daily disaster happens when the obvious downtimes happen to your website. How has it escaped your attention? Once your website is down, it gives way for your competitors to get sales from your prospects.
Downtimes are opportunities in itself if you think of it that way. Is there an effective tool to let you act quickly to minimize the length of downtimes?
The ultimate answer is Domain Uptime Monitor Tool which offers free and paid website monitoring service. It sends you a text to your cellphone and emails you when your site is down. It lets you act quickly when your server actions are needed at the crucial time. It uses several servers strategically located to monitor several elements in your web presence. It monitors your web, email, and ftp ports
Do anyone of us working on the internet have an idea how long his/her website is down? Domain Uptime Monitor Tool solves that problem for both business web site and webmasters
Importance of uptime are the ffg.
- Email – downtime of your business email poses a risk to not “hear” again from your clients and/or prospects. It is important for the uptime of
your email allowing you to get more sales.
- Ftp – file transfer protocol is the process of uploading a file to a server. Downtime of this protocol will not allow you to update your files on your
website. It is important for the uptime of ftp to update your web audiences as well.
- Smtp – Simple Mail Transfer Protocol – is an Internet standard for electronic mail (e-mail) transmission across Internet Protocol (IP) networks. The downtime of SMTP avoids you from sending that important business email you’ve been wanting to send. It is important for the uptime of this protocol to allow you to send an e-mail or a business newsletter.
- SSH – Secure Shell – a common network protocol for remote administration of Unix computers. It is important for the uptime of this protocol to allow you to transfer file or install web software remotely to your server. The downtime of this protocol will mean server disaster for you and your online company.
- HTTP – Hypertext Transfer Protocol – used commonly by your web audience to access your website on the internet. The uptime of HTTP is very important since this spells your web presence on the internet. The downtime is almost telling the whole world that your company no longer exist.
- MySql – this is your open source database. The uptime of mysql is very important since you’ll be able to offer the world your database of products and services. The downtime will mean empty webpages.
- IMAP – Internet Message Access Protocol – one of the most prevalent internet standards protocol for e-mail retrieval. The downtime will mean you and your employee won’t be able to access that important business email allowing you to send invoices or get orders online. Majority of the sms (short
message service) that allows a server to send you a text via your cellphone will also be down so it’s wise to not host sms notification when your server is down locally but remotely using Domain Uptime Monitor Tool huge facilities. The uptime will give you more sales since you won’t miss that email and sms notification anymore.
- HTTPS – Secure Hypertext Transfer Protocol – allows your membership website to encrypt safely your member’s
crucial information or allows your website to sell securely online. The downtime will almost mean disaster and loss of trust from your customers
and prospects. The uptime is very important since it makes your website secure.
As low as U.S.$150.00 per sale – http://monitor.nabaza.com/en/affiliate.php
75% 1-time referral commission when you join in – http://jvzoo.nabaza.com/dum.php
for people requesting a work-at-home domain, hosting and script of it, fully functional website monitoring tool of your own